Tuesday, June 8, 2010


I would like to say that I am honored to be working with Mary, Karen and Milly. It is my hope and prayer that Immanuel's House will change the lives of those we will serve, but I also know it will be our lives that will change in profound ways. We all have hearts that will break and will be restored beyond our own understanding. We know that we are not doing this alone, we have God walking with us and it is in knowing this that we have been able to move forward in the places God has called us to. It would be unrealistic for us to think that it will be easy. We know this is not true and yet we all know this is where we need to be.

I would like to ask for your support, but mostly I would like to ask that you pray for this ministry and for us as we step out into places of new growth and change. Pray with us for a place WE can call home so we can help others do the same. A place where we can help others change their lives and give great hope to those who have little hope.

I am blessed and honored to accept this call that God has given me.I thank you all for your prayers and support.


Carmen L. Winiarski

1 comment:

  1. It's not totally inappropriate, and, rather like God, that you also live homeless for a season. I'm currently reading a lovely book by Nelle Morton, the title of which I find so true. The Journey is Home. Your journey is your home. My heart is with you all.

    Jeri

    ReplyDelete